Pharmaceuticals and Microplastics in the Environment (ICRAPHE)
Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
The Fourth International Conference on Risk Assessment of Pharmaceuticals in the Environment (ICRAPHE) will take place in Barcelona, Spain, next October 9 and 10, 2023. This is a follow up of the First ICRAPHE international conference organized in Paris, September 8-9, 2016, the Second one in Barcelona, 28-29 November 2019 and the Third one (virtual) in Hangzhou, China, 14 October 2022.
The following themes have been selected:
• Environmental Monitoring including Non-Target Analysis, Bioanalytical Tools, Sensors and Bioinformatics of Pharma Residues and Antibiotic Resistance Genes in the Water Cycle (session 1)
• Wastewater-based Epidemiology for Public Health (session 2)
• Ecological and Health Effects, Hazards and Risks (session 3)
• Microplastics as Vectors of Pharma Residues in the environment (session 4)
• Degradation and Innovative Remediation Technologies (session 5)
This conference aims to capture outstanding examples of active research in this ﬁeld and to draw the attention to future research needs.
For those interested to submit a full manuscript, it is expected that a Virtual Special Issue will be planned in one of the Elsevier journals.
We are waiting for you in Barcelona!
ICRA-CERCA and IDAEA-CSIC, Girona and Barcelona, Spain
Chair of the Scientific Committee